February 5, 2014

happy birthday graffiti style!


Hey, it's Amy T here with a card using the new February Card kit:


I'm LOVING this kit!  I decided to go free form/graffiti style!

The embroidery thread and distress stain is from my stash, but everything else is from the kit.

I was able to use 3 different papers and the Paper Smooches Talk Bubbles stamp set.  I'm trying to build up more of a birthday card stash.  


Don't you think this would be perfect for a teenager?

Thanks for stoppin' by!

6 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Love your colourful card!

Lynnda said...

ooo la la ... lOVE THE CARD Amy! So beautiful! Great pp used too!!! I think so too.... hugs....x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooo amazing!!! I love love love it!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

Very hip Amy! I think it's perfect for a teen.

Ruth G said...

I love how graphic and cheery your card is! So much fun! Thanks so much for sharing!

June Houck said...

Super fun, Amy! I love the splash of orange on the hearts paper; it ties in perfectly with the fun colorful paper on the bottom layer. Lovely :)