February 27, 2014

A Sad Goodbye and a Thank You

Sandi Pressley here today and I do not have a project to share but I just wanted to share from my heart for a moment.  It is sad that Leanne is closing down the Artful Delight shop but I think every one of us understands that family comes first and that will often lead to some difficult decisions.
 
I want to thank Leeanne and Debbie Burns, the DT/blog coordinator for giving me the opportunity to serve on this DT and for the wonderful kits that I was given to work with.  I also am so happy to have served and gotten to know some of the sweetest and most wonderful fellow designers in this hobby.  I have been stretched and inspired by you.
 
I wish everyone the best of luck and I sincerely hope Leanne that now maybe you will get a chance to occasionally get creative and enjoy this hobby.  Remember:
 
Don't be sad that it is over....smile because it happened.

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

awesome post Sandi!

I agree with everything...thanks to Leeanne and Debbie!